- World Prayer Assembly
- National Grandparent Conference (NGC)
- AAREWA Awards Dinner
- Ministering H.O.P.E. to Children Seminar (Northam, Saturday 24 June 2023)
- Submission to the ALRC inquiry into anti-discrimination laws
- The most significant person in history and the Christian Connection
- AAREWA Circular – January 2023
- Who is the Child?
- AARE feedback on the proposed revisions to the Foundation: (F-10) Australian Curriculum
Our sister organisation in North America (Religious Education Association) is holding their Conference online again this year. The deadline for Proposals has been extended to the 28th February.
Love WA Prayer Room 14 January 2022 – 28 February 2022 (GMT +8:00) Australia/Perth
Some resources from Graham McDonald at DIDUNO
National Grandparent Conference – 3rd September 2021 – online
WELCOME TO AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATION FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
The Australian Association for Religious Education is a non-denominational organisation focused on assisting teachers to provide quality religious education. Whether you are a religious coordinator, RE teacher or chaplain we are here to aid in your professional development. Through our state affiliates in Victoria and Western Australia we provide networking events, educational seminars and conferences focusing on professional development for religious educators. Our Objectives are:
- To promote co-operation and understanding among educators in schools and universities working in the field of spirituality, ethics, philosophy, values and religious education.
- To promote the teaching of religious studies and foster the development of religious education in schools and universities and thus promote the educational goals of these institutions.
- To promote curriculum planning and research in schools and universities into the study of the teaching of religion.
- To foster conferences, seminars, publications and other activities which will improve in schools and universities the quality of teaching and research in the field of religious education.
- To assist the work of chaplaincy and pastoral care in schools and other educational institutions.
- The Association serves as the professional voice to various State and National educational authorities on relevant matters.