As the Professional Association for Chaplains and Educators in the fields of Religious Education (including Service-Learning and SRE/CRE) the Australian Association for Religious Education aims to:
· promote Religious Education as an important part of the educational landscape.
· represent, support & promote the religious educator and co-operation & understanding among religious educators.
· facilitate the ongoing development of religious education and related fields within schools, universities and other educational institutions.
Please register for your state, to access our wide range of resources, member news and events, and more. We will contact you with payment details, and login access.
In response to financial pressures brought on by the pandemic, the AARE Executive seeks to support our members by reducing our membership fees. We pray we come through these difficult times by supporting one another with kindness and understanding.
National AARE President
The 2021 Membership Subscriptions have been reduced to:
• Institutional Membership – $150 (from $200)
• Library – $70 (unchanged)
• Individual Membership – $50 (from $70)
• Concession PT & Volunteer (SRE/CRE) Teachers and FT Student – $20 (from $40)”
This form is for personal/individual registration. If you are registering on behalf of a school or some other institution, select the ‘Organisation‘ tab above.
This form is for registration of schools and other institutions. If you are registering as an individual, select the ‘Individual‘ tab above.