As the Professional Association for Chaplains and Educators in the fields of Religious Education (including Service-Learning and SRE/CRE) the Australian Association for Religious Education aims to:
· promote Religious Education as an important part of the educational landscape.
· represent, support & promote the religious educator and co-operation & understanding among religious educators.
· facilitate the ongoing development of religious education and related fields within schools, universities and other educational institutions.
Please register for your state, to access our wide range of resources, member news and events, and more. We will contact you with payment details, and login access.
Note that In response to financial pressures brought on by the pandemic, the AARE Executive supported our members by reducing our membership fees. We trust you came through those difficult times. Do continue to support one another with kindness and understanding as we all live with various stuggles, whether this be fires, floods, remoteness, health concerns or relastionship with world events. Everyone seems to suddenly appreciate their counsellor, chaplain or support services team – when they have need. We know this work you do. AND so are therefore just as at the ready to support YOU in your need, or to help support you when you are in the process of addressing the needs of others!
National AARE President
2024 Membership Subscriptions
- Institutional Membership $150
- Library & International $70
- Individual Membership $50
- Concession $20
(PT & Volunteer (SRE/CRE) Teachers and FT Student)
This form is for personal/individual registration. If you are registering on behalf of a school or some other institution, select the ‘Organisation‘ tab above.
This form is for registration of schools and other institutions. If you are registering as an individual, select the ‘Individual‘ tab above.